Castronovo Valentine Bonbon Collection
As a special gift for your loved ones this Valentine's Day... We pair the fine flavors of our handcrafted chocolate with flavor infusions to make 8 decadent ganache bonbons. Each one is a work of art in both decoration and flavor. The beautiful red box opens up to two-tiers showing a collection of four bonbons on each tier with a description of each bonbon based upon its quadrant locale.
This year's collection includes:
- Arhuacos - a single origin bonbon from "the Heart of the World"
- Chili Cinnamon
- Grand Marnier & Tangerine Caramel
- Valley of the Rivers - a single origin bonbon from Peru
- Honey Lavender
- Strawberry cream made with fresh roasted strawberries
- Limoncello made with a tangy homemade lemon syrup
Each bonbon is flavored with either a liqueur, spices, or fruit. Each bonbon is colored with natural dyes from turmeric, spirulina, beet, radish, or paprika.
Ingredients: Castronovo bean-to-bar chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter), cream, milk, glucose powder
Allergen Info: Contains dairy, alcohol, strawberry truffle contains vanilla
Storage: Can be stored at room temperature up to 70 degrees or refrigerated. A wine refrigerator at 55 degrees is perfect. Shelf life is 1 month.