Signature Collection - Tumaco, Colombia Dark Milk 60%
- World Gold Winner 2019 International Chocolate Awards World Finals - Micro-batch Plain origin Milk Chocolate bars category
- USA Gold Winner 2019 International Chocolate Awards - Micro-batch Plain origin Milk Chocolate bars category
- Gold Winner of the Academy of Chocolate Awards 2022
- World Bronze Winner 2018 International Chocolate Awards
- Silver Winner of the Academy of Chocolate Awards 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Good Food Awards Winner 2018
- Silver Winner of the International Chocolate Awards Americas Semifinals 2017 & 2019
- Bronze Winner of the Academy of Chocolate Awards 2018 & 2017
On the Pacific coast of Colombia lies the region of Tumaco, an area where Afro-Colombians live in near isolation and engage in subsistence agriculture on the jungle lowland with a few cash crops like cacao. The region is troubled with violence due to its location as a port city and fine cacao offers an opportunity for a positive change in the area.
This dark milk chocolate has delicate citrus fruit, honey, and floral flavors.
Ingredients: cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic milk
Allergen information: Contains milk. Made in a facility that uses milk and wheat. Contains no nuts. Made in a nut-free facility. (nut-free and soy-free).
Each bar is 2.2 oz
Free shipping on all orders within the U.S. over $75